Safe Hotel COVID-19 Sanitation Protocol
OUR COMMITMENT DURING COVID-19
The safety, health and well-being of our guests and employees have always been our top priority!
While our structure was closed, we worked each day to meet the safety protocol standards that not only respect the guidelines on hygiene and prevention of contagion but also guarantee the highest standards of safety for our guests, without impacting upon the quality of the services.
Simply enjoying a holiday or business trip must be in compliance with all preventive measures and with the utmost safety, which is entirely possible by constantly adhering to our guidelines.
Specifically, OUR GUIDELINES are as follows:
- All of our Staff must be properly trained on anti-contagion regulations.
- Check-in is done securely through electronic means and if done prior to arrival via email, it is even faster (either way, a simple visual check of an identity document by the Reception staff shall be required).
- At the entrance of our Hotel, a heat scanner checks temperatures without any contact between people. If this measurement is greater or equal to 37.5° C even after several attempts, the procedure on evaluating the appropriate checks shall be initiated, as per the Federalberghi Protocol.
- All of our Staff is subjected to temperature checks with heat scanners every day and upon each shift change.
- Sanitising hand gel dispenser columns can be found in the hotel for guests and workers.
- Masks and Personal Protective Equipment are available to all guests and staff.
- All surfaces and points of contact are cleaned and disinfected several times a day with a special sanitising agent certified by the Ministry of Health.
- Airflow has been increased and the frequency of air conditioner filters being sanitised has been doubled in the common areas and rooms, using special disinfectants and sterilisers.
- All rooms are subject to thorough cleaning in respect of a dedicated Protocol and ventilated for 60 minutes, before being sanitised with specific certified disinfectant by our Staff.
- Prior to each check-in, all room and bathroom environments are sanitised with a UV-C germicidal lamp with Ozone to eliminates 99.99% of viruses and bacteria.
- Our laundry guarantees the certification for all linens, being washed at very high temperatures to achieve 100% sanitising in full compliance with the national guidelines.
- What’s more, the potential occupation rate of the facility has been reduced to ensure social distancing.
- • The buffet was replaced by an à la carte service. All printed menus have been removed. Each guest is to fill out the breakfast menu the evening prior, whilst the Bar and Restaurant menus are available in digital format and can be consulted at any time in the Hotel.
- • The arrangement and number of tables in the Bar area has been designed to guarantee ample space so that breakfast can be served directly at the tables without any risk, with the option of consuming fresh produce. Our Staff respects the necessary distances.
- • All of our suppliers and partners strictly follow the guidelines for our safety and yours.
- We have appointed a qualified staff member to act as COVID-19 Manager, who has drafted a Monitoring and Control Protocol to ensure both new and updated procedures for everyone’s safety.
Our motto is “Stiamo al Sicuro”-“We Are Safe”- with our concept of well-being and the protection of our health stemming directly from the guidelines drawn up specifically to render your holiday safe and relaxing, in a constantly sanitised environment.
Read the Protocol
Book your stay directly via the Website-the only way to obtain the best rates and conditions